We are looking for Delivery Driver to join our existing team
Please note this is a Christmas temp job until the end of January however this can lead to permanent employment.
You must have previous driving experience in the last 6 months for this position.
The right candidate will have a 'can do' attitude and has excellent customer service skills.
Delivery Driver key responsibilities include:
- To be confident in multi-drop deliveries and able to complete all deliveries on a pre-planned route in a timely and safe manner.
- To check goods off with customers on delivery, obtaining full proof of delivery, completing paperwork to a high standard.
- Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company's accident reporting procedure.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Lifting heavy objects when required
- Licence: Driving License (Required)
What’s in it for you?
- Great transport links.
- Weekly pay.
- Employee of the Week award – we recognise and reward hard work!
Navigate + App:
- Shopping discounts.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- 24/7 GP service.
- Health & Wellbeing support.
- On-line access to payslips and pension information.