Stafforce are currently recruiting Food Production Operatives for Youngs Seafood based in Fraserburgh.
These are temporary on-going positions offering 40 hours per week.
Standard hours are Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm.
What you can expect from us:-
- On-going opportunities for the right candidates
- Training and the opportunity to progress within the company
- Certified qualification in food safety level 2
- Enhanced overtime pay
- Employee benefits including retail discounts, personal doctor and medical assistance 24/7
All roles within the production area require working on a fast paced production line. All positions require a good eye for detail, a solid understanding of health and safety and the ability to work as part of a team.
Production operatives are responsible for ensuring standard operating procedures are adhered to and the product is processed within specification adhering to all food safety regulations at all times.
What we expect from you:-
- Self motivated and driven
- Positive attitude to work
- Reliable with excellent time keeping
- Good work ethic
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Full compliance with regards health & safety and food safety
Apply now and we will be in touch with you to discuss your application !
For more information on this vacancy please contact us